Friday, March 25, 2016

Taco Dip



I loooove dip. I love the chips, I love the endless options, I love appetizers, and I love the act of dipping. This dip is a combination of all the things I've loved about various taco dips throughout my life. It's MY perfect taco dip, and my husband's I supposed too because he's in love. And, it's super easy!

Recipe
  • 2 cans Fritos bean dip
  • 8 oz light sour cream
  • 8 oz light cream cheese
  • 1/2 envelope taco seasoning
  • Taco sauce
  • Shredded lettuce
  • 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 3 diced roma tomatoes

Spread the bean dip in the serving dish of your choice (I halved the recipe and used a 9 inch pan). Heat in the microwave until warm or bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.  In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning together. Layer over the warm bean dip. Drizzle with taco sauce (amount up to you...I did a generous drizzle), then top with cheese, lettuce (enough to get a little crunch in each bite, but don't over do it), and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment