Friday, January 6, 2017

Smoothie Bowl



After spending the past several months bankrupting my family using the Favor delivery service so I could eat my beloved smoothie bowl every day, I came to a very enlightening realization. I can make my own smoothie bowl. And guess what? I LIKE MINE BETTER. 
  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • Handful of chopped pineapple
  • 1/4 cup or so of almond milk (or milk of choice)
  • Coconut flakes 
  • Granola
In a food processor combine the blueberries, 1.5 of the bananas, pineapple and milk until smooth.  Pour into a bowl and top with remaining banana, coconut and granola. 

I guess this isn't really a recipe because you could throw anything into a smoothie and make it delicious, so consider this post lunch inspiration - which we could all use.

No comments:

Post a Comment